Town from the 14th century upon Podolský brook, which was very important mining centre in the past. In the year 1790 it burned up. The most interesting buildings are former Renaissance town hall from beginning of 17th century, baroque rebuilt and Renaissance church with gothic basis from the year 1351. Important is also the church In Lipky from the year 1710 with rare murals by J. K. Handek from 18th century.
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov
Rýmařov Rýmařov
Rýmařov